I love when a toy works for me. I love giving great toys away to my visitors even more! Thanks to the awesome folks over as SheVibe, I have been able to do both. If you’ve already read my review, you know this is not only a high-quality Tantus product but one that fits me just right. I felt kind of like Goldilocks as I tried out numerous Tantus products, few of which worked well for me.
The Flurry works well as a G-spot dildo, it’s also pretty and the O2 silicone is squishier than other dildos I’ve tried. I like squishy. The dimensions are filling without being painful and that’s why I opted to give this dildo away, rather than the larger Cush.
So, step right up folks, if you want to take a crack at winning this, complete each of the following before November 28. Leave a comment for each
- Mandatory: Tell me whether you like realistic or fantastic dildos better.
- Leave a relevant/thoughtful comment on any other recent (three months or so) post. Leave a comment here with a link to your comment.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway (once daily). For example: @adriana_r is giving away one Tantus Flurry O2 courtesy of @Shevibe. Visit of Sex and Love to enter http://ofsexandlove.com/2011/11/14/flurry-o2-giveaway/ Ends 11/28
- Stumble/like this post on StumbleUpon (you can find a handy Share/Save widget on every post page that allows you to submit this post to social bookmarking sites).
- Blog about this giveaway, including a link directly to this post.
- Add Shevibe on Twitter.