I was thoroughly impressed with the depth of my WeVibe II–that is, you know, before I broke it. I actually won a replacement so I’m super happy about that. I was just as impressed with the depth of the vibrations that the WeVibe Tango boasted. While not the strongest vibrator ever, the deep vibrations really resonated with me, both physically and mentally. It’s weird, I want to let you know how much I like those toys but apparently I haven’t reviewed either of them on my blog.
Suffice it to say that I liked the toys so much that I want you to have one of them. Specifically, Funwares is offering a WeVibe Tango to one of my visitors. This tiny, lipstick style vibrator offers deeper vibrators, a unique magnetic charging system and comes with its own satin bag for storage.
If you’d like to get your hands on your very own We-Vibe Tango, keep reading!
- Mandatory: Tell me about your dancing skills or something that you do really well with a partner.
- Leave a relevant/thoughtful comment on any other recent (three months or so) post. Leave a comment here with a link to your comment.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway (once daily). For example: @adriana_r is giving away one WeVibe Tango courtesy of @FunWares. Visit of Sex and Love to enter http://ofsexandlove.com/2011/09/13/we-vibe-tango-giveaway/ Ends 9/30
- Stumble/like this post on StumbleUpon (you can find a handy Share/Save widget on every post page that allows you to submit this post to social bookmarking sites).
- Blog about this giveaway, including a link directly to this post.
- Add Funwares on Twitter.
This giveaway will remain open until September 30 and is open generally worldwide so American, Canadian, British and Australian residents can enter!