So I guess Cin thinks I’m a beautiful blogger and she wanted to pass on this award to me. I don’t know how she ever would have gotten that impression but I’ll take it either way. It’s not without requirements, however.
The rules of the game are:
- Give this award to 3 other persons.
- Name 7 things your readers may not know about you.
As for 7 things you may not know about me?
- I get really sappy over emotional things. Like the story about the girl’s dad who was made her a graduation video before he deployed and the school played it on the big screen during the ceremony? Military stuff really gets me. So does pretty much everything on sites like GivesMeHope. My husband says it’s cause I “have heart.” I don’t know.
- I have no blood relation to one set of my grandparents but they are grandparents in every other sense of the phrase. <3
- I desperately want to believe in love over everything else. Love is really all I need to survive happily.
- I’ve only had sex with one person.
- I Love Mountain Dew. Seriously. A lot. I don’t talk about it much here on this blog, though.
- I got my first job at 16, as a cashier at a grocery store. I was laid off a day after my 17th birthday because the company who owned the store went bankrupt and our store closed.
- Someone once described my voice using the words “Midwest Minnie Mouse.”