Ah, the Lelo Siri. How I drooled over this little clitoral vibrator. How I e-mailed all my company contacts and practically begged to review it. How ecstatic I was when PinkCherry said “Yes, we can send one your way!” How I waited impatiently as it was on the way to my house. How I opened the box and the package and was disappointed that it did not come charge. I charged it immediately.
This is not the norm for me, far from it. Sometimes, my excitement wanes so quickly while a toy is in transit that I don’t use it for weeks after I receive it. I used Siri the very first day I had it, as soon as it was charged in fact. Sometimes I use a toy once and then try to forget about it because I am disappointed. I have spent more time with Siri than that.
I very quickly developed some thoughts about Lelo’s newest.
- Siri comes in pink, purple and the red I chose. It’s the same as Mona and I am in love with the shade.
- The velvety silicone is offset by shiny, white plastic (again, like Mona or Ina), which makes for an attractive piece.
- Siri is rechargeable, like all of Lelo’s buzzy things.
- Siri’s vibrations are much deeper (rumbly) than those of Lelo’s previous clitoral stimulators (Lily/Nea/Mia). They’re comparable to Mona or Ina in Depth.
- Siri is easy to use, with the same 4-button set up at other Lelo toys. Siri also features the ability to lock the toy when not in use (but not during use).
- Siri offers 3 levels of continuous vibrations and multiple pulsation and escalation settings.
- The buttons are more accessible, on the top of the toy, as opposed to the bottom where they were on the Lily.
- Siri isn’t as flat as Lily. I find the rounder and broader shape to be a little more appropriate for what I like (pressure).
- Siri’s buttons might be too accessible. Although large than the Lily/Nea, Siri is still pretty small and there’s not a long of room to place my fingers on top of the toy. Inevitable, I wind up pressing bussons, because I cannot lock the toy, and changing speed of mode when I do not intend to.
- Sir still isn’t that strong. Because of my personal tastes, the rumbly vibes make up for this somewhat but those you need strong and rumbly vibes or strong vibes, regardless of the frequency, will still be disappointed with Siri.
- Siri has no cover for the charging port. I mean, WTF?! This is standard on most Lelo toys, including Mona and Ina so I’m not sure what happened with this. Does Lelo think it’s less likely this external toy will need a deep clean in the sink? Isn’t that a little presumptuous?
- Siri comes in a black Lelo box and is packaged in a cardboard and plastic package. It rests on top of a cardboard insert to make it look pretty.
- Lelo includes a 10 year Quality Guarantee, a 1 year warranty and an instruction manual in the box. There’s a small white, satin pouch for storing Siri.
- Siri can be cleaned with soap and water, if you be careful of the charging port; it is not waterproof.
- When Siri needs charging, the LED light will glow red. During charging, it will pulse white and it will remain solidly lit after charging, which takes about 2 hours.
- Holding the + and – button locks Siri. If it is on, it will turn off.
What does this mean, you ask?
I found Siri to be more effective than Lily. I have used it several times to achieve one or more orgasms per session on the initial charge, which took fewer than 2 hours.I find the shape to be better for stimulating my clit but I am frequently annoyed by the placement of the buttons. I would definitely prefer the ability to lock the toy during use. Thus far, I’ve had no issues cleaning the Siri but I’ve made an effort not to drown the thing. While I wouldn’t mind if the vibrations were stronger, and I am sure others would agree, the rumblyness makes them quite pleasurable.
Siri is definitely an improvement over previous clitoral offerings from Lelo.