I’m sick of this shit, you guys. I get so many spam comments, and Akismet is great at catching them, but it seems like sex toy retailers think comment spam is okay. You know what? It’s not. Not today. Not yesterday. Not ever. In fact, I have a few more thoughts on this:
- Bloggers should never click this links to comment spam, because it registers as traffic with Google.
- No consumers should purchase from the douchebags.
- Sex toy retailers should only comment on blogs like mine if they’re willing to use a name and not the name of the sex toy store. Period.
- Finally, people who use comment spam deserve to be called on it.
Thus, without further ado, here is a list of evildoers. Please send me the spammers who wind up in your comments folder, and I’ll add them, too!
- seefreecams.com (Cams, but close enough!)
- pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=1513 (An affiliate, not PinkCherry. I’d never do this!)
Please link this post, if you like it. If you’re in the habit of sometimes shopping around for toys and sometimes user lesser-known sites, making the effort to avoid these goes a long way to the blogger community and to promoting respect, transparent tactics and professionalism in the long run.
If you’re on this list, there’s nothing you can do to remove yourself from it. Sorry that you’re an asshole.