I continue my quest for the perfect dual stimulator and a toy with the word “Ultimate” in its name ought to be pretty close, don’t you think? The Ultimate Satisfier adds a handle to the mix, something that many other vibrators lack. There is an extremely similar toy by PHS International with the exact same clitoral stimulator and handle. However, the insertable portion is a copy of the shaft of the Fun Factory Curve. I enjoyed the Curve and wasn’t so sure the ridges on the Ultimate Satisfier would be as pleasurable because of my recent experience with some ridges.
I’ve reviewed many similar sex toys so I thought I’d sum it up a little quicker than usual.
- This toy is probably the best fit I’ve found for my anatomy, yet. The curve between the internal and external portions nearly hugs my pubic bone. It’s almost perfectly curved/angled.
- The clitoral stimulator is 1.5″ in length, long enough to actually reach my clit.
- The ridges on the shaft give the impression of some girth while the diameter is only 1.19″.
- It’s made of hygienic, non-porous silicone (I flame tested) and the insertable portion is firm enough for consistent G-spot stimulation and possibly some thrusting.
- The handle is more maneuverable than it appears.
- The push-button, super long bullet vibrator has multiple speeds and relies on a standard AAA battery rather than watch batteries. You can actually feel the difference between the levels, too.
- The toy is waterproof and the bullet has a prominent O-ring next to the battery cap.
- It costs less than $25.
But there’s a few cons, too:
- I couldn’t necessarily feel the ridges on the insertable portion.
- The clitoral stimulator is thinner and more flexible to me the pressure I like.
- The handle, while useful for G-spot stimulation, didn’t work quite so well for clitoral stimulation.
- The vibrations are hard to feel externally because 1 AAA battery just does not provide a lot of power. The vibrations are also quite buzzy, rather than deep.
- The shaft does not have much of a curve so I imagine it just won’t reach all G-spots.
- Because the long bullet extends into the internal shaft, you can’t bend it to reach any particular spot. This was actually a little uncomfortable/painful on some occasions.
- The silicone is the shiny/sticky sort. Water-based lube is probably a “must” for many people.
- There is a visible and tangible-to-the-finger seam that runs around the entire toy.
Because this vibrator “fits” so well, it has the potential to be a hands-fee toy. Of course, your range of motion and use will be limited with the handle sticking out. It’s versatile enough to use for vaginal/perineum stimulation and can be inserted anally as well, because the shape will prevent it from getting lost.
While the Ultimate Satisfier is really close to what I need, it’s not quite the ultimate toy to satisfy me. The composition of silicone is kind of.. strange. I don’t think I’ve used any other toy with this shiny and dense silicone. It doesn’t feel as nice as velvety silicone that I’m used to.
It worked well enough internally but the clitoral stimulator just didn’t have enough pressure for it to be a true dual stimulator. I already own several toys that are just as, if not more, successful at making me squirt but that doesn’t mean the Ultimate Satisfier won’t work well for someone who has a more sensitive clit.