I’m not much for celebrating our country’s Independence Day. I mean, there’s nothing wrong with firing up the grill or throwing last year’s husk of a Christmas tree into a bonfire to blaze gloriously for all of 30 seconds as your face melts off. And who doesn’t enjoy fireworks? I like the activities, but I just don’t feel the season.
To each her own, eh?
Anyway, I thought it would be fun if I let you guyos in on my favorite toys boasting the patriotic colors of the American (and plenty of other countries’) flags.
- Lelo’s Siri was my go-to clitoral vibe for years. I still use it; although, not as frequently. PinkCherry sells it for less than $90 and if you use the code “Goal” (no idea when it ends), it’s $66.82.
- Another red toy from Lelo is the Mona. There’s a second version available, too. It’s more powerful and have a slightly different shape, but I wouldn’t opt for it unless you could find it at a good price. SheVibe, for example, sells the Mona 2 for $130. You can also buy it from the Of Sex and Love store for $111.20 using code MONA2.
- I’m pretty sure Jimmyjane no longer makes any other Contour massage stones, which is a bummer. These are way nicer than the cheap plastic massagers you get around Christmas time. I actually haven’t used my Contour M in years, but it’s such a nice piece. And it’s rather affordable. Check it out from SheVibe for less than $23.
- There’s only ever been one Tantus toy that I love: the Faerie. And I think I love it because of the pearlescent white shimmer. I didn’t even get the white version, but I can’t complain. Unfortunately, I don’t think you can buy it from most places, anymore. Tantus no longer makes it. Bummer. But you can check Trystology, which lists it as available. Good luck!
There are more awesome blue sex toys in my night stand than there seem to be any other color. In no particualar order, I love these:
- Jimmyjane Form 6 G3. I don’t know why more people aren’t shouting their love for this sleek, rechargeable and powerful vibrator. Get it for $131 from PinkCherry with code goal. Right now, you’ll also get a free We-Vibe Thrill if you spend $99 or more!
- I really like the Ceramix line and Number 4 is the first I’ve been able to try. It’s blue and white. It’s lightweight, but it’s also good for temperature play. Ceramix #4 is $33.74 from PinkCherry with a 20% off coupon code!
- Now, I didn’t get my Lelo Ora in blue, but the blue one is pretty much the perfect shade to celebrate your country. Pretend I made some horrible analogy about fireworks and masturbate. Okay, you don’t have to. My point is, however, that it’s the perfect shade of blue and does the oral stimulation simulation thing better than anything I’ve tried. You’ve got a couple shopping options, too: Good Vibes ($135.20 with code tristan), PinkCherry ($114.74 with code goal) or the Of Sex and Love Store for the same price as Good Vibes with code Mona2.
So what are your favorite red white and blue items?